IvanDavid
Please correct me. A Little reflection about the way to learn english. I have a very basic english level and I´m trying to level up it so the other day I was thinking if it is necessary pay an academy to learn english. I never have been in one and many times I ask myself if I must to spend money and enroll me in one of these academies. Maybe in the academy I will learn quicker.Furthermore, there exist thousands of people whom learned English for themselves throwing internet. But I know a true and this is that you need be motivaded . If you are not motivated learning English won´t is easy. So I feel motivated and before paying a expensive monthly curse or an academy I gonna try for myselve.

Please correct me.

A Little reflection about the way to learn english.
I have a very basic english level and I'm trying to improve it. The other day I was thinking if it is necessary to pay an academy to learn English.
I have never been in one and many times I ask myself if I should spend money and enroll myself in one of these academies. Maybe in an academy I will learn quicker. Furthermore, There exists thousands of people who have learned English for themselves through the internet.
But I know it's true and this is that you need to be motivated. If you are not motivated in learning English, it won't be easy. So I feel motivated and before paying a monthy expensive curse for an academy I'm gonna going to try for myself.

In BLUE I have highlighted a word that is not necessary in the sentence, but makes sense whether it is there or not.

Also the word "furthermore" is more of a word you use when listing something so it did not fit well in the sentence you created.