FRENCH TUTOR
the paribali race is about to start! Thanks to correct the speech of my first video about it ;) :) Hi fellow Travelers and Travel lovers, This is Bangkok, capital of Thailand, the land of smiles…. and… frowns… sometimes, especially in the spots where careless tourists have grown out of proportion and education…. So look, here, be bold… but… behave! BTW, this is called a WAI, the local greeting. And we are in the WAT SAKET Temple complex by The GOLDEN MOUNT which is an artificial hill constructed under King Rama III in the early 19th century. To reach the top of the Mount, you must ascend an exhausting 318 steps but the good news is that, as you can see, on a clear day, the view from here over the rooftops of Bangkok is just amazing, isn’t it? But, what this is all about you are probably asking yourself? Well, get ready… because you are about to embark on an amazing journey by land, using local transportation only and undergoing multiple challenges, that will take you first from Bali, the beating heart of Indonesia in south-East-Asia, to Paris, in France if i’m not mistaken, along 20.000 kms, that’s over 12000 miles, and across 12 countries including Russia and from Paris all the way back to Bali through, this time, a much more adventurous route: THE SILK ROAD. So First you could simply be an Observer but you’d also be able to TRULY contribute and either KEEP TRACK of the race, SUPPORT your favorite teams, CREATE the game for them or even, much more exciting, you and your friends could be part yourselves of “the adventure of a lifetime”. If that’s what you chose you’ll be able to start this unrestricted Amazing and Ultimate Race from June 2016. You’ll be given more clues and informations in the coming videos so please stay tuned and Subscribe. Have you subscribed yet? Perfect! So Now get on board and have a seat, the journey is about to begin!

the paribali race is about to start! Thanks to correct the speech of my first video about it ;) :)

Hi fellow Travelers and Travel lovers,
This is Bangkok, capital of Thailand, the land of smiles…. and… frowns… sometimes, especially in the spots where careless tourists have grown out of proportion and education…. So look, here, be bold… but… behave!
BTW, this is called a WAI, the local greeting.
And we are in the WAT SAKET Temple complex by The GOLDEN MOUNT which is an artificial hill constructed under for? King Rama III in the early 19th century. To reach the top of the Mount, you must ascend an exhausting 318 steps but the good news is that, as you can see, on a clear day, the view from here over the rooftops of Bangkok is just amazing, isn’t it?
But, what <em>this</em> is this all about you are probably asking yourself?
Well, get ready… because you are about to embark on an amazing journey by land, using local transportation only and undergoing multiple challenges, that will take you first from Bali, the beating heart of Indonesia in south-East-Asia, to Paris, in France if i’m not mistaken, along 20.,000 kms, that’s over 12000 miles, and across 12 countries including Russia and from Paris all the way back to Bali through, this time, a much more adventurous route: THE SILK ROAD.
So First you could simply be an Observer but you’d also be able to TRULY contribute and either KEEP TRACK of the race, SUPPORT your favorite teams, CREATE the game for them or even, much more exciting, you and your friends, yourselves, could be part yourselves of “the adventure of a lifetime”.
If that’s what you chose you’ll be able to start this unrestricted Amazing and Ultimate Race from June 2016.
You’ll be given more clues and informations in the coming videos so please stay tuned and Subscribe. Have you subscribed yet? Perfect! So Now get on board and have a seat, the journey is about to begin!

The Paribali race is about to start! Thanks to for correcting the speech (I would probably say "monologue"or "text""  of my first video about it ;) :)

Hi fellow Travelers and Travel lovers,
This is Bangkok, capital of Thailand, the land of smiles…. and… frowns… sometimes; especially in the spots overrun by where careless, rude (deseducado? is what you mean?) tourists have grown out of proportion and education …. So look, here listen, be bold… but… behave!

And we are in the WAT SAKET Temple complex by The GOLDEN MOUNT which is an artificial hill constructed under by King Rama III in the early 19th century. To reach the top of the Mount, you must ascend an exhausting 318 steps but the good news is that, as you can see, on a clear day, the view from here over the rooftops of Bangkok is just amazing, isn’t it?
But, your are probably wondering, what this is all about you are probably asking yourself?
Well, get ready… because you are about to embark on an amazing journey by land, using local transportation only and undergoing multiple challenges, that will take you first from Bali, the beating heart of Indonesia in Southeast Asia south-East-Asia, to Paris, in France if i’m not mistaken, along 20.000 kms, that’s over 12000 miles, and across 12 countries including Russia and from Paris all the way back to Bali through, this time, a much more adventurous route: THE SILK ROAD.
So first you could simply be an Observer but you’d also be able to TRULY contribute and either KEEP TRACK of the race, SUPPORT your favorite teams, CREATE the game for them or even, much more exciting, you and your friends could be a part yourselves of “the adventure of a lifetime” yourselves.
If that’s what you chose choose you’ll be able to start this unrestricted Amazing and Ultimate Race from June 2016.
You’ll be given more clues and informations in the coming videos so please stay tuned and Subscribe. Have you subscribed yet? Perfect! So now get on board climb aboard and have a seat, the journey is about to begin!

June 24, 2015