tinatang
Is there anybody want to find a language exchange partner ( English-Chinese)? Because I find it is difficult for me to find a language exchange partner by searching in other places( there's no response while I click the Skype Available button... ). I hope this writing would be helpful. I really think language partners would help each other improving their language efficiently. I would like to find a partner to improve writing and speaking. As a return, I will help you study Chinese. I am patient and have enough time on language.My native language is Chinese. My English level is about intermediate (band 6 in IELTS exam), I guess. If your native language is English or you can speak English very well, and you are interested to be my language partner, please feel free to contact me at ( or let me know how to contact you, thanks~~ ): My skype: tinatangtinatang1 My email: [email protected] Hope to meet you soon~~Thank you so much~~

Is there anybody who wants to find a language exchange partner ( English-Chinese)?

Because I find it is difficult for me to find a language exchange partner by searching in other places( there's no response while when I click the Skype Available button... ). I hope this writing would will  be helpful. I really think language partners would  can help each other improving each other's their language efficiently.

I would like to find a partner in order to improve my writing and speaking. As a In return, I will help you study Chinese. I am patient and have enough time on for languages. My native language is Chinese. My English level is about intermediate (band 6 in IELTS exam), I guess.

If your native language is English or you can speak English very well, and you are interested to be in being my language partner, please feel free to contact me at ( or let me know how to contact you, thanks~~ ):
My skype: tinatangtinatang1
My email: [email protected]

Hope to meet you soon~~Thank you so much~~

Best of luck in finding your language exchange partner and improving your English !

Thank you, Berze. It seems I misunderstood it, it just means this person is a Skype user~~ I'll try to send them messages:)
Hey, I don't know about the skype available button, but all the language partners I found her, I contacted them through a message,