Antonio Mtnz.
He drinks coffee. He likes to drink only coffee. He likes to drink bitter coffee. He likes to drink hot coffee. Sometimes, he likes to drink coffee with milk and some sugar. Also he likes to drink cold coffee.

He drinks coffee.

He likes to drink only coffee. He likes to drink Bitter coffee. He likes to drink Hot coffee. Cold coffee. Occasionally, he likes to drink coffee with milk and some sugar. Also he likes to drink cold coffee.

By moving "cold coffee" before the sentence that I corrected "Occasionally, coffee with milk and sugar" it makes the whole thing sound like a proper list. If you added a word before a thing you list such as: "occasionally", "sometimes", or "even" it makes it seem like it's the last thing you are listing so adding another thing after it doesn't sound right. I hope you are able to understand my badly explained example.

He drinks coffee.

He likes to drink only coffee. He likes to drink bitter coffee. He likes to drink hot coffee. Sometimes, he likes to drink coffee with milk and some sugar. He also likes to drink cold coffee.

Excellent. 

Good job. 

Shari