Laura
30 day challenge! I find it really difficult to think of things to write about, so I went online and found myself a 30 day challenge! Every day I'll write a notebook entry for this challenge as I learn. I'll start really simple, maybe just a sentence, and hopefully by day 30 I'll be able to write a simple paragraph. Here are the challenges! Day1: Your full name. Day2: Favorite food. Day3: Favorite TV show. Day4: What you want to do before you die. Day5: Favorite place. Day6: Favorite drink. Day7: Favorite movie. Day8: What you want to do when you grow up. Day9: Favorite book. Day10: Where are you from. Day11: How old are you. Day12: Sibilings. Day13: Someone you miss the most. Day14: Someone you love. Day15: Favorite store. Day16: Describe yourself. Day17: Celebrity crush. Day18: Favorite band/singer. Day19: Favorite song. Day20: Favorite quote. Day21: What your crush/bf/gf looks like. Day22: What you look for in a person. Day23: Your best friend, and why? Day24: Person who knows everything about you. Day25: Last time you cry and why? Day26: Thing you love to do. Day27: Favorite Boy name and why? Day28: First concert. Day29: Your birthday. Day30: WHY DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF? Today is day one. Here I go! わたし の なまえま スミス ロラ です。ロラ とよんで ください。 (I used Sumisu Rora for Laura Smith. I know you can do this a few ways, like raura or roura but this is the one I'm using for now! じゃ ね!

30 day challenge!

I find it really difficult to think of things to write about, so I went online and found myself a 30 day challenge! Every day I'll write a notebook entry for this challenge as I learn. I'll start really simple, maybe just a sentence, and hopefully by day 30 I'll be able to write a simple paragraph.

Here are the challenges!

Day1: Your full name.
Day2: Favorite food.
Day3: Favorite TV show.
Day4: What you want to do before you die.
Day5: Favorite place.
Day6: Favorite drink.
Day7: Favorite movie.
Day8: What you want to do when you grow up.
Day9: Favorite book.
Day10: Where are you from.
Day11: How old are you.
Day12: Sibilings.
Day13: Someone you miss the most.
Day14: Someone you love.
Day15: Favorite store.
Day16: Describe yourself.
Day17: Celebrity crush.
Day18: Favorite band/singer.
Day19: Favorite song.
Day20: Favorite quote.
Day21: What your crush/bf/gf looks like.
Day22: What you look for in a person.
Day23: Your best friend, and why?
Day24: Person who knows everything about you.
Day25: Last time you cry and why?
Day26: Thing you love to do.
Day27: Favorite Boy name and why?
Day28: First concert.
Day29: Your birthday.
Day30: WHY DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF?

Today is day one. Here I go!

わたし の なまえ スミス ロラ です。ロラ とよんで ください。
(I used Sumisu Rora for Laura Smith. I know you can do this a few ways, like raura or roura but this is the one I'm using for now!
じゃ ね!

This is an interesting challenge. Hm. Despite not particularly focusing on my Japanese at the moment, would you mind if I also do (<em>try to do)</em> this challenge? Haha. 

Hi Sonia! I'm glad you think it's a good idea, but it's not my challenge! I found it online. It's not really a language challenge, but I went looking for a prompt list to give me ideas and I managed to find this. I'll have a look and see if there are any groups like that though! It sounds really fun!
Hi Laura, It's a good idea. It's very suggestive idea. You should create a club or group for '30 day challenge' for language learners and you should share each other yours daily sentences. It will be interesting, isn't it?