Warachara -Care
This notebook entry is in Englishhhhh HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, im annoying. Please forgive im just a teen. hoho Im going to tell you guys about my past history of little me learning English. I started learning English seriously at a young age, i was 4. English is one of my favorite subject at that time (I'm writing this while listening to P!nk and my mom is watching Japanese TV series XD). It was really fun to learn because the teacher always use games and colorful cards in kindergarten :D The only GODDAMN PROBLEM is the Thai curriclum. They dont really know how to teach English in the right way. I realized that when i was in primary school, I used to have a broken English grammar and a veryy Thai accent. In first grade, i love watching Disney Channel. I watched all those series in English with Thai subtitles. I suddenly became a big fan of Hannah Montana ( dont laugh at me plz i was just a little girl xp). That makes me try really hard to change my accent and improved my English. I listen to tons of music in English and i love it so much <3 My English improved so fast because of me learning by the lyrics and also because I'm very passionate about it. In that process, I was not only developed an accent or knowing new words but now i know how to sing! -O- i didnt expect that lol Later i thought that typical Thai school is no good for me. I want to attend an International school, i'll have tp take a test first. When the result comes, i got a really high score on my English skills. Look at me now!! :p and thats how i learn English :)

This notebook entry is in Englishhhhh

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, im annoying. Please forgive im just a teen. hoho

Im going to tell you guys about my past history of little me learning English. I started learning English seriously at a young age, i was 4. English is one of my favorite subjects at that time (I'm writing this while listening to P!nk and my mom is watching Japanese TV series XD). It was really fun to learn because the teacher always used games and colorful cards in kindergarten :D

The only GODDAMN PROBLEM is the Thai curriclum. They dont really know how to teach English in the right way. I realized that when i was in primary school. I used to have a broken English grammar and a veryy Thai accent. In first grade, i loved watching the Disney Channel. I watched all those series in English with Thai subtitles. I suddenly became a big fan of Hannah Montana ( don't laugh at me plz i was just a little girl xp). That makes me try really hard to change my accent and improve my English. I listen to tons of music in English and i love it so much <3 My English improved so fast because of me learning with the lyrics and also because I'm very passionate about it. In that process, I not only developed an accent, and learned new words, but now i know how to sing! -O- i didnt expect that lol
Later i thought that typical Thai school is no good for me. I wanted to attend an International school, but first I needed to take a test. When I got the result, i got a really high score at Englishd. Look at me now!! :p

and thats how i learn English :)