IvanHo
Eurovision 2015 This is the very first year I actually check out all the songs in the competition. I only know the winning songs of 2009, 2012 and 2013. Those are the only songs i knew since 2009. I have my favorites but i would like to say that i enjoy almost all the entries this year. I do not live in Europe but i absolutely love this competition. It is like a music festival. Right now, I have to wait for another month before the semi final takes place. (Sorry for the original post which i categorized it as Cantonese.)
1

Eurovision 2015

This is the very first year that, I have actually checked out all the songs in the competition. I only know the winning songs of 2009, 2012 and 2013. These are the only songs, that I have known since 2009.

I have my favorites, but i would like to say that I enjoyed almost all the entries this year. I do not live in Europe, but i absolutely love this competition.

It is like a music festival, right now. I have to wait another month, before the semi final takes place.

(Sorry for the original post which i categorized it as Cantonese.)

1

Eurovision 2015

This is the very first year I actually check out all the songs in the competition. I only know the winning songs of 2009, 2012 and 2013. Those are the only songs I knew have known since 2009. I have my favorites but i would like to say that i enjoyed almost all the entries this year. I do not live in Europe but i absolutely love this competition. It is like a music festival. Right now, I have to wait for<em> </em>another month before the semi final takes place.

<em>(Very good, very simple mistakes.)</em>