Pedro
Visit my parents Today, I go to visit my parents, they live in Murcia, 35 km out of my city. My mother is coocking a paella, she is a nice coocker
2

Visiting My Parents

Today, I went to visit my parents, they live in Murcia, 35 km from my city. My mother cooked paella. She is a good cook.

1

Visit my parents

Today, I go to visit my parents, they live in Murcia, 35 km out of my city. My mother is coocking a paella, she is a nice coocker

Today, I am going to visit my parents. They live in Murcia, 35km from the city. My mother is cooking a paella. She is a good cook.

Hi Pedro.

I know Murcia. I live between UK, San Juan de los Terreros (near to Aguilas) and Turre (near Mojacar in Almeria). I work as an online teacher with a Spanish company and help the managers at Cajamar improve their English. Why don't you book some lessons with me. I can help you improve.

Ian

1

I'm going to visit my parents.

Today, I go to am going to visit my parents. They live in Murcia, which is 35 km out of away from my city. My mother is coocking is going to cook a paella, and she is a nice coocker good cook.

1

Visit to my parents

Today, I go went to visit my parents, they live in Murcia, 35 km out of my city. My mother is coocking cooking a paella, she is a nice coocker cook.

<em>(Nice work :D)</em>