Sand
My fears I have many things that I scare me because I'm a person very scary. For example, I have afraid of heights, when I have to do a trip by plane, it is a bad experience for me. So I prefer to travel by train or bus that by plane. I know the plane is faster, but for me is more comfortable other type of transport. I have also some common phobias, such as insects, I don't like spiders, cockroaches or ants, I don't care how small is the insect, I don't like. Other of my phobias is speaking in public, for example, yesterday I had to do an exposition in my class at the university, and the moment was horrible. Also, talking in an oral test of English is very difficult for me, but I think that can do. On the other hand, I love the rain, I love see the rain from the window when I am in my home, but if there is a storm I don't like so much, because I'm afraid to listen a hard noise in the sky. I don't consider a fearful person, it is true that I'm fearful person for some things, but I think are the typical things that scared everyone, so I feel it isn't a problem for me. In my view, the best way to get over my fears is to live with them more than one time and have many bad experiences with them. Of this way, will not be afraid as before.

My fears

There are many things that I scare me because I'm a person who is scared very easily. For example, I have a fear of heights. When I have to fly, it is a bad experience for me, so I prefer to travel by train or bus instead of by plane. I know planes are faster, but other types of transportation are more comfortable for me.

I have also some common phobias, such as the fear of insects, I don't like spiders, cockroaches or ants. I don't care how small the insect is. I don't like them. Another one of my phobias is speaking in public. For example, yesterday I had to do an exposition in my class at the university, and it was horrible. Also, talking in an oral English test is very difficult for me, but I think that I can do it.

On the other hand, I love the rain. I love seeing the rain from the window when I am at home, but if there is a storm I don't like it so much, because I'm afraid to listen a loud noise in the sky.

I don't consider myself a fearful person. It is true that I'm afraid of some things, but I think they are the typical things that scared everyone, so I feel like it isn't a problem for me.

In my view, the best way to get over my fears is to live through them more than once and have many bad experiences with them. Then I will not be afraid as before.