SuperJuno
What happened with Anton? 1) Anton! What a terrible bite! What's the matter? You beat? 2) It's okay, don't worry 3) Oh, poor thing! What happened? 4) Well.. Remember I said that wanted to have a pet? 5) Of course I remember! 6) So, I was given a little puppy. I called him Andrey. And .. it turned out, he loves to bite! But I still love my new friend. 7) Oh, that's so cute 8) Now we will go together with Andrei walk in the park. Come with us? 9) Of course, I'll go. Just ... let's buy him a muzzle? 10) OK
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

What happened to Anton?

1) Anton! What a terrible bite! What's the matter? You beat?  [1]
2) It's okay, don't worry
3) Oh, poor thing! What happened?
4) Well.. Remember I said that wanted to have a pet?
5) Of course I remember!
6) Well, I was given a little puppy. I called him Andrey. And it turned out, he loves to bite! But I still love my new friend.
7) Oh, that's so cute.
8) Now I will take Andrey for a walk in the park.  [2] Will you come with us? Variants:  Do you want to come with us.  Would you like to come with us?
9) Of course, I'll go. Only, let's buy him a muzzle. 
10) OK.

[1]  I don't understand what you mean by "You beat?"  Please paraphrase in English, or write the setntence in Russian, and I'll try again to help.

[2]  When more than one person does something with another person, Russian speakers often say, "Мы с (кем-то) ...."  In English, we do NOT use that construction.  Так, нельзя переводить дословно с русского на английский, то есть нельзя сказать, "We with him are going to the park."  Instead, we say, "(Someone) and I....."  Example:  "Мы с ним пойдём в парк." = "He and I will go to the park." The same construction can be used even though "Andrey" is a puppy, not a person.  However, it's customary "to take" a dog "for a walk."