슨비츄
I went to park one of my friend yesterday I had ride a bike with one of my friend yesterday I brought a portable mat,jelly,book,magazine,and snack a bit. When we arrived at park. Many families also came to the park. Because of weekend I looked the park, I surprised for a short time about that but It look so better, many families enjoy the weekend and they are having happy. We lay the mat and then having food and talk during sitting on mat. We had small talk and took a photo. I brought travel magazine and my favorite writer book for us. but jieun slept for a while. so when she was sleeping( she having trouble with teeth) I was reading the magazine at that time, some families playing game around us I could hear their laughters.it seems very happy :). I thought i have had that moment like them. my mother and father would had happy like them. My feel was pretty sensitive and sentimental.

I went to the park yesterday with one of my friends. yesterday

I had to ride a bike with one of my friendsyesterday
I brought a portable mat, jelly, book, magazine, and a snack. a bit.
When we arrived at the park, there were Mmany families that also came to the park Bbecause it was the of weekend. 
I looked around the park and I was surprised for a short time about it. that but It looked so much better as many families enjoyed the weekend and they were are having happy.
We laid on lay the mat and then had some having food and talked while during sitting on the mat.
We made had small talk and took a photo. I brought a travel magazine and my favorite writing writer book for us.
bBut jieun slept for a while. so wWhen she was sleeping (she was having trouble with her teeth)
I was reading the magazine. at that time, There were some families playing games around us and
I could hear their laughters. iIt seemed very happy :).
I thought about if I could i have had that moment like them. mMy mother and father would have been had happy like them. My feel was I felt pretty sensitive and sentimental.