Vanessa
Strange decision Hi! This is my first time here, and I'd like to tell something about my strange life, and my strange and job. I'm already a student.. When I was 13, here in Italy, I've decided to study "scienze Della formazione".. You can tell me "what is?!", and I can ask you that it has been the worst decision in my life. I studied to became a teacher, but here.. In this country.. Is not so much simply. I had had to continued to study at university, and than make a master and try to enter into the school, that means like to try to touch the moon. But these wonderful decision, I've taken when I had not yet discovered my passion for numbers, for economy. And so, after my certificate, I decided to try to work for some moment in a school, not like teacher, but just like baby sitter for the children that at 16 o'clock couldn't come home because theyr parents are at work. And I've discovered that it wasn't my real role in the world. This experience make me seen better my future.. Yes, I've decided to improve myself with universities, with a course that had really changed my life.. A course of bank economy. You can tell me, what?! First teacher and now a banker?! A broker?! Yes, a broker. I love all this thing, I love numbers, I love statistic and all the graphic that make me try to anticipe the market. But now, I'm already a baby sitter.. I had to do this job just for the reason that I need Money to pay the university, and for this reason I fell myself so much motivate to continue, to do always the best, every day, every exam, every situation that could make me in difficult. And so, after this strange story of my life, till now.. I ask you to correct my mistakes! ;) Bye!

I decided to correct your writing using notepad, so it was impossible to use some of the aids here to indicate what I changed. The more detailed the writing, the harder it is to correct. Changes are not always simple and can be made in different ways. That being said, "Eccolo"

Hi! This is my first time here, and I'd like to tell something about my strange life and my strange job.
I've already been a student. When I was 13, here in Italy, I decided to study "developmental science". You can ask me, "What is that?", and I can tell you that it has been the worst decision in my life. I studied to became a teacher but here, in this country, it is not so simple. I had to continue to study at the university and then, take a masters program. Trying to enter a program,well, that is like trying to touch the moon. At the time of this wonderful decision, I had not yet discovered my passion for numbers and for economics.
And so, after my certificate, I decided to work for some time in a school, not as a teacher, but simply as a babysitter ( for an after-school program for children that couldn't go home because their parents were still at work). I've discovered that it isn't my real role in the world.
This experience has made me see my future more clearly. I decided to improve myself with further studies and I took a course that has really changed my life. It was an economics course, related to banking. Again you can say, "What?"! First a teacher and now, a banker? A broker? Yes, a broker. I love everything related to it: I love numbers, I love statistics and all the graphs that help me try to anticipate the market.
For now, I'm still a baby sitter. I do this job solely because I need money to pay for the university (to pay for schooling) and, for this reason, I feel so much motivation to continue, to do always my best with every day, every exam and every situation that I find difficult.