DANIEL
BIOGRAFY Hello, I consider myself an intelligent, atheist, realistic and spontaneous guy. Good to talk of any theme, I seek to learn ENGLISH, in return I can teach SPANISH. I am a graduate in Economics, future father, I like doing extreme sports, playing basketball, going to the beach and always learning new and strange experiences. I like art, drraws and paints, tattoos and reggae. Carpe Diem is a lifestyle . Life is one
1

Changes

Ommissions

BIOGRAFY BIOGRAPHY

Hello, I consider myself an intelligent, atheist atheist, as well as a realistic and spontaneous guy. Good to I can talk of about any theme, and I seek to learn ENGLISH, for which in return I can teach SPANISH.

I am a graduate student in Economics, and a future father,. I like doing extreme sports, playing basketball, going to the beach and always learning from new and strange experiences.

I like art, drraws drawing, and paints painting, tattoos and reggae. Carpe Diem is a lifestyle .
Life is one You only live once.

Muy bien!! A few tips:

1. If you are listing several things, you can choose to put a comma between all of them except the last, as you have done here, or you can include the comma. For example:

I like peaches, apples, and bananas.

I like peaches, apples and bananas.

2. You can't really "learn an experience". But you can learn FROM it, since new experiences often teach us something we didn't know before.

Both of these are correct but you should be consistent in how you use this comma. They call it the Oxford Comma in case you want to do more research about it, and it only affects written English.

3. When you are talking about the act of drawing as in, "I like to draw", you can also say "I like drawing", the participle form of the verb, which makes the verb now an abstract noun. This is a lot like the -ando and -endo endings in Spanish, but in English we can use it in more cases. For example you can say, "me gusta estudiar", while in English you can say both "I like to study" and "I like studying".

Good luck with your studies!

BIOGRAPHY

Hello, I consider myself an intelligent, realistic and spontaneous guy. Good to talk of any theme, I seek to learn ENGLISH in return I can teach SPANISH.

I am a graduate in Economics and fIll be father, I like doing extreme sports, playing basketball, going to the beach and always learning new and strange experiences.

I like art, drawing and painting, tattoos and reggae. Carpe Diem is a lifestyle .