Jennifer 💁‍♀️
A show in a school music festival Yesterday,my classmates and I went to other school to take a music festival. A show was given in the Students' Activity Center at nignt. About 3000 audiences watched this show. At the beginning,a representive of sponsor told a story that why they held this music festival. Then some singers who were not famous sang their original songs and a brunch of dancers danced. I wasn't in a good seat. It's too noisy as my where I sat was close to the sound equipments. By the way,this show was a strategy of the sponsor's way to popularize their APP. Honorsly,I didn't enjoyed this show at all. This was why I quited in the middle.

A Show in the School Music Festival

Yesterday,my classmates and I went to the other school to take part in a music festival. A show was given in the Student's Activity Center at night. About 3000 people watched this show. At the beginning,a representive of the sponsor told a story about why they held this music festival. Then some singers who were not famous sang their original songs and a brunch of dancers danced. I wasn't in a good seat. It's was too noisy where I sat and I was close to the sound equipment. By the way,this show was a strategy of the sponsor's way to popularize their APP. Honestly,I didn't enjoyed this show at all. This was why I left early.

Good job! I only made a few small corrections.

Sounds like a meaningless music festival.

A show in a school music festival

Yesterday,my classmates and I went to other school to take a music festival. A show was given in the Students' Activity Center at nignt. About 3000 audiences watched this show. At the beginning,a representive of sponsor told a story that why they held this music festival. Then some singers who were not famous sang their original songs and a brunch of dancers danced. I wasn't in a good seat. It's It was too noisy as my where I sat. It was close to the sound equipments equipment. By the way,this show was a strategy of the sponsor's way to popularize their APP. Honorsly Honestly,I didn't enjoyed this show at all. This was why I quited left in the middle.