pourya
Community Tutor
The concept of art A vase can be sumptuous, but this the water that quenches my thirst. Those who think on the configuration of the vase are not thirsty! They are either vase-sellers or pretend to be thirsty. The vase is an offshoot of thirst and the exultation caused by the configuration of the vase is only possible who is not at a thirst for water! (Ahmad Shamloo on the notions of form and content in art)
1

The concept of Art Shapes

A The form of a vase can be sumptuous, /exquisite/beautiful/fantastic/wonderous/fanciful/glamourous/ but this only the water that in it quenches my thirst. [Wow!  This is really a profound statement if taken figuratively] Those who think on the configuration of the vase Obviously those creating the form are not thirsty people! They are just either vase-sellers artsy makers or pretend to be thirsty. The form of the vase is an extension of their offshoot of thirst. and the  exultation caused by the configuration of the vase is only possible who is not at a thirst for water Shapes of wonder are not those not in thirst!

(Ahmad Shamloo on the notions of form and content in art)

Very well said.  Learnt something new today!  Thanks.