Ilaria
review Hi everyone! I try to write a review about an entertaining novel I’ve just finished to read, titled "About a boy". I read it in English, so I couldn’t understand many words but I could, at least, follow the general meaning. I decided to underscore the words I don’t know to look for them little by little (it will take me a life!!). I have chosen this book because I know the story as I’ve already seen the nice movie played by Hugh Grant and Toni Collette. Now that I read the book I think that the movie has really kept the “soul” of the novel. I hope, with this brief review, to make you want to read it, if you didn’t do it yet!

Review

Hi everyone! I am trying to write a review about an entertaining novel I’ve just finished to reading, entitled "About a Boy".
I read it in English, so I couldn’t understand many words but I could, at least, follow the general meaning. (Excellent.)

I decided to underscore the words I don’t didn't know to and look for them up little by little one by one (it will take me a lifetime!!). I have chosen chose this book because I know the story as I’ve already seen the nice movie played by starring Hugh Grant and Toni Collette. Now that I've read the book, I think that the movie has really kept the “soul” of the novel. I hope, with this brief review, to make you want to read it, if you didn’t do it yet haven't already!