Alexis
Leisure Weekends Today is Sunday, which is a good day for shopping. I usually prefer to buy summer clothes as I mostly live in Guangzhou, where the weather is warm even in winter. But today when I’m paying for a short skirt, a question came to my mind suddenly--if I would have chances to wear it in Edinburgh? That is to ask, how high the indoor temperature would be in Edinburgh with the help of central heating? It seems like I need to do some searching work before I got there...... Another thing to mention, the big battle between Arsenal and Chelsea has ended up drawing just now. Wenger didn't defeat Mourinho finally, which really depressed me :( Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the Premier League in person in August! Or maybe I will become a fan of Scottish Premier League......Who knows:D
1

Leisure Weekends

Today is Sunday, which is a good day for shopping. I usually prefer to buy summer clothes as I mostly live in Guangzhou where the weather is warm even in the winter. But today when I was paying for a short skirt, a question came to my mind suddenly--would I have the chance to wear it in Edinburgh? That is, how high is the indoor temperature in Edinburgh with the help of central heating? It seems like I need to do some research before I get there......
Another thing to mention, the big battle between Arsenal and Chelsea has ended up in a draw just now. Wenger didn't defeat Mourinho in the final, which really depressed me :( Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the Premier League in person in August! Or maybe I will become a fan of Scottish Premier League......Who knows:D

Great job! I only made a few corrections.

Looks like you are looking forward to Edinburgh :) I heard from my friend that it's very cold there in the winter, so I think you should being more layers.