Marco
Practicing english number 2 Hi everybody, in this second text I want to write about my family. I have a small family composed of my mother, my father and a sister. My parents are divorced but that never was a problem in my life because my father traveled to United States when I was a baby and I don't have memories of my parents as a marriage. My father have been living in the USA until now. Almost all my life lived with my mother and my sister, at present I'm living in Brazil for studies, I have been living in Brazil since 2012. Since I lived the majority part of my life with my mother and my sister, they became the two women most important for me. Really, I have one woman important for me, my fiance, who is living with me for the last 6 months. My life always was and is surrounded of spectacular women and I think that when I have a kid, she will be a daughter and not a son.
1

Practicing english number 2

Hi everybody, in this second text I want to write about my family. I have a small family composed of my mother, my father and a sister. My parents are divorced but that never was a problem in my life because my father traveled to the United States when I was a baby and I don't have any memories of my parents together. My father has been living in the USA until now. Almost all my life I've lived with my mother and my sister, at present I'm living in Brazil for my studies, I have been living in Brazil since 2012. Since I lived the majority part of my life with my mother and my sister, they became the two women most important to me. Really Nowadays there is one more woman very important to me, my fiance, who has been living with me for the last 6 months. My life always was and is surrounded by spectacular women and I think (hope) that when I have a kid, it will be a daughter and not a son.