Lagat
Describing my flat I just speak about my flat to rent out, for the people that I know or I have more confidence, to take sure they will be ok. It was built in 2000 by a famous and young builder, therefore my flat is a quite modern apartment. Although I grew up in a village, I don’t matter to live in a flat now. I live on suburb of the city. It takes about ten minutes to get from my house to the city centre, where is the station and the main shopping street, but if you don’t want for a walk, there is a bus-stop a few metres. It is a ground floor where ussually I live with my wife and my cat called Sally, so Sally can jump through the window and go out to the garden, and for that reason, my house is ideal if you have pets. Also, I’m so forgetful, and once I forget my keys and I went into because a window was open, so I have and alarm, although the neighbourhood is quite and secure. If you arrive by car, you could park your car in my garage in the basement. My flat have only 60 square meters but it’s really cosy. It has some big windows so it's really light. When you go into, you find a small hall, two double bedrooms, one bathroom with shower massage and well-equipped kitchen. Also, my house has a large sitting-room, which it could be use as dining-room. Finally, it has wooden floors, heating for winter, air conditioning, a large HD TV with cable television and Wi-fi internet

Describing my flat

I am writing about my flat that is to rent out, but only to people that I know and trust to take care of it.

It was built in 2000 by a reliable young builder, therefore, my flat is a quite modern apartment.

Although I grew up in a village, I don’t mind living in a flat now. I live in a suburb of the city.

It takes about ten minutes to get from my house to the city centre, where there is the station and the main shopping street, but if you don’t want to walk, there is a bus-stop a few metres away.

It is a ground floor flat where ussually I live with my wife and my cat called Sally, so Sally can jump through the open window and go out into the garden, and for that reason, my house is ideal if you have pets. Also, I am so forgetful, and once I forgot my keys and I was able to get in because a window was open. so I have an alarm, although the neighbourhood is quiet and secure.

If you arrive by car, you could park your car in my garage in the basement.

My flat is only 60 square meters but it is really cosy. It has some big windows so it's really light. When you go inside, you find a small hall, two double bedrooms, one bathroom with massage shower and well-equipped kitchen. Also, my house has a large sitting-room, which it could be used as dining-room. Finally, it has wooden floors, heating for winter, air conditioning, a large HD TV with cable television and Wi-fi internet.