Kun
Finally I Started to Write My First Note on italki Hi, My name is Kun, a native Chinese speaker who is learning English. It had been a very long time (3 years) since I registered an italki account. Though I always want to, I never really wrote a note on italki. This very first note is not long, since I wanted to make it easy for me to make this first move. When I was a middle school student many years ago, my family moved to a new city where I didn't have any friend. It was an age when computers were not wildly available, so the only things I could do were reading books and wrote diary. After about one year of this type of boring and nerd life, my reading and writing skills were improved surprisingly. Of cause It was Chinese. Now, I made a mind to replicate the success of Chinese improvement. However, there are many many more things to attract my attention nowadays. It is much more difficult for today's me to be as focus as that teenager me. But I will try me best. As a native Chinese speaker, I would be more than happy to help people who are learning Chinese. Please also feel free to comment and revise my article. Thank you very much!

Finally I Started to Write My First Note on italki

Hi,

My name is Kun, a native Chinese speaker who is learning English.

It has been a very long time (3 years) since I registered an italki account. Though I always wanted to, I never really wrote a note on italki. This very first note is not long, since I wanted to make it easy for me to make this first move.

When I was a middle school student many years ago, my family moved to a new city where I didn't have any friends. It was an age when computers were not widely available, so the only things I could do were reading books and writing my diary. After about one year of this type of boring and nerd life, my reading and writing skills were improved surprisingly. Of course, this was in Chinese.

Now, I made up my mind to replicate the success of my Chinese improvement. However, there are many more things to attract my attention nowadays. It is much more difficult for today's me to be as focused as that teenager me. But I will try my best.

As a native Chinese speaker, I would be more than happy to help people who is learning Chinese. Please also feel free to comment and revise my article. Thank you very much!

Very well written article! Great job!

Hi,

It had been a very long time (3 years) since I registered an italki account. Though I always want to, I never really wrote a note on italki. This very first note is not long, since I wanted to make it easy for me to make this first move.

When I was a middle school student many years ago, my family moved to a new city where I didn't have any friend. This was when computers were not wildly available, so the only things I could do were read books and write in my diary. After about one year of this type of boring and nerdy life, my reading and writing skills were dramatically improved. Of course, this was in Chinese.

Now, I made up my mind to replicate the success of my Chinese improvement. However, there are many many more things to distract me nowadays. It is much more difficult for today's me to be as focused as that teenager me. But I will try me best.

As a native Chinese speaker, I would be more than happy to help people who are learning Chinese. Please also feel free to comment and revise my article. Thank you very much!

Kun you're English is really good! It's almost better than mine!