Anastasia
please, check my mistakes Every person on our planet has a dream. Our goals are helping us to move forward, to develop and maintain interest. Many people throughout their live dream to make own business. But they can’t to implement it. Why? You asked. The most popular answers is a lack of money, experience or education. Of course, there are real risk and difficulties in starting new own baseness, but maybe this allow you to enjoy life and feel successful, satisfied man. Only need to take the first step Small baseness owner also name entrepreneur. It is someone who organizes, manages and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise. If you wanted to be successful entrepreneur you must have the following share: a great deal of energy, ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people, such as customers, employees, suppliers, possible investors and lenders; ability to communicate clearly and effectively; ability to work with numbers; and etc In fact, just the opposite is true: successful entrepreneurs do everything possible to minimize the real risks associated with starting a company by studying, planning and organizing the information, people and materials they will need to succeed. There are some organizations which provide support and make loans to small businesses. The most largest in the USA is SBA or, the Small Business Administration. They help small firms sell their products; to make loans to small business concerns affected by natural disasters; to develop and improve the managerial skills of small-business owners. The SBA has directly or indirectly helped nearly 20 million businesses and currently holds a portfolio of roughly 219,000 loans worth more than $45 billion. One way to avoid some of the management headaches associated with starting a business is to invest in a franchise, an approach that enables you to use a larger company’s trade name and sell its products and services in a specific territory. In exchange for this right, the franchisee pays an initial fee and often monthly royalties as well to the franchiser (the corporation). There are 3 types: 1. product franchise such as Car dealers and gasoline stations 2. a manufacturing franchise like a soft-drink bottling plant 3. a business-format franchise. Fust food fall into this category
1

Please, check my mistakes

Every person on our planet has a dream. Our goals are helping us to move forward, to develop and maintain interest. Many people throughout their life dream about having their own business. to make own business. But they can’t to implement it. Why? You asked. The most popular answers is a lack of money, experience or education.
Of course, there are real risks and difficulties in starting a new own business, but maybe this will allow you to enjoy life and feel successful, a satisfied man! You only need to take the first step.
Small business owners are also  named entrepreneurs. It is someone who organizes, manages and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise.

If you wanted to be a successful entrepreneur you must have the following qualities: a great deal of energy, the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people, such as customers, employees, suppliers, possible investors and lenders; the ability to communicate clearly and effectively; the ability to work with numbers; and etc
In fact, just the opposite is true: successful entrepreneurs do everything possible to minimize the real risks associated with starting a company by studying, planning and organizing the information, people and materials they will need to succeed.

There are some organizations which provide support and give  loans to small businesses. The most largest in the USA is SBA or, the Small Business Administration.
They help small firms to sell their products; to give loans to small businesses concerns affected by natural disasters; to develop and improve the managerial skills of small-business owners.
The SBA has directly or indirectly helped nearly 20 million businesses and currently holds a portfolio of roughly 219,000 loans worth more than $45 billion.

One way to avoid some of the management headaches associated with starting a business is to invest in a franchise, an approach that enables you to use a larger company’s trade name and sell its products and services in a specific territory. In exchange for this right, the franchisee pays an initial fee and often monthly royalties as well to the franchiser (the corporation). There are 3 types:
1. product franchise such as Car dealers and gasoline stations
2. a manufacturing franchise like a soft-drink bottling plant
3. a business-format franchise. Fust food fall into this category