Daniel Lamb
My country: Mexico Mexico has a population of about 118 millions, it was build on a lake. Mexico was the biggest city in the wordl, but now there are many cities. Mexico is famous for many things. its beaches there so beautiful such as Cancun or Acapulco or La paz Baja California and others, the mexican food is delicious, mexican tacos is the most delicious food that you can eat in Mexico, if you come to Mexico you can see many historic buildings such as Main Cathedral,Zocalo the pyramids of Teotihuacan, Chichen itza all there are beautiful and the best of all Mexico is cheapper than other countries! Mexico is unsave for many but don't you scared if you come you'll be fine, because Mexicans are generous and warm, in mexico you can live very well and spend a good time. For me the best of Mexico is the food, the people and the beaches!!! come on!! visit my country, I sure that you spend very well!!
1

My country: Mexico

Mexico has a population of about 118 million, it was built on a lake. Mexico was the biggest city in the world, but now there are many cities.

Mexico is famous for many things. its beaches there so beautiful such as Cancun or Acapulco or La paz Baja California and others, the mexican food is delicious, mexican tacos are the most delicious food that you can eat in Mexico, if you come to Mexico you can see many historic buildings such as Main Cathedral,Zocalo the pyramids of Teotihuacan, Chichen itza all there are beautiful and the best of all Mexico is cheapper than other countries!

Mexico is unsave for many but don't you scared if you come you'll be fine, because Mexicans are generous and warm, in mexico you can live very well and spend a good time.

For me the best of Mexico is the food, the people and the beaches!!! come on!! visit my country, I sure that you spend very well!!

My country: Mexico

Mexico has a population of about 118 millions, and it was built on a lake. Mexico was the biggest city in the world, but now there are many cities. ("many larger cities?")

Mexico is famous for many things. Its beaches there are so beautiful (or "The beaches there are so..) such as Cancun or Acapulco or La paz Baja California and others. The mexican food is delicious, mexican tacos is are the most delicious food that you can eat in Mexico. If you come to Mexico, you can see many historic buildings such as Main Cathedral,Zocalo the pyramids of Teotihuacan, and Chichen itza all there are all beautiful and the best of all of Mexico is cheapper than other countries!

Mexico is unsafe for many but don't you be scared if you come you'll be finebecause Mexicans are generous and warm, in Mexico you can live very well and spend a good time.

For me the best of Mexico is the food, the people and the beaches!!! Come on!! Visit my country, Im sure that you spend very well will have a good/great time!!

Good job! Be sure to use more periods to end sentences, rather than commas! :)