Sergei
My sport shoes were stolen A few days ago my flatmates and I decided to go out. When I came to the front door, where we usually leave our shoes, I saw that my sport shoes were dissapeared. I started looking them. I thought that some of my flatmates could wore them as it had happaned before when he was drunk - just mistakenly. After around 10 minutes I lost my hope. A few hours later when I was quite sure that my shoes were stolen, I rang a manager to inform her about the incident. Next day another manager told me that he think that some guy from another house might be involved to this incident, because a girl saw him with a pair of shoes very similar to mine. Nonetheless, it was difficult to prove his guilt, so the managers decided to give me a compensation for the sport shoes.

My sport shoes were stolen

A few days ago my flatmates and I decided to go out. When I came to the front door, where we usually leave our shoes, I saw that my sport shoes were had disappeared. I started looking for them. I thought that some one of my flatmates could have worn them as it had happened before when he was drunk - just mistakenly. After around 10 minutes I lost my hope. A few hours later when I was quite sure that my shoes were had been stolen, I rang a manager to inform her about the incident. The next day another manager told me that he thought that some guy from another house might be involved to in this incident, because a girl saw him with a pair of shoes very similar to mine. Nonetheless, it was difficult to prove his guilt, so the managers decided to give compensate me a compensation for the sport shoes.

My sport shoes were stolen

A few days ago my flatmates and I decided to go out. When I came to the front door, where we usually leave our shoes, I saw that my sport shoes were dissapeared (<em>disappeared</em> or <em>were gone</em>). I started looking for them. I thought that some one of my flatmates could wore have worn them as it had happened before when he was drunk - just mistakenly (no need for <em>just</em>). After around 10 minutes, I lost my hope. A few hours later when I was quite sure that my shoes were stolen, I rang a manager to inform her about the incident. The next day, another manager told me that he thought that some guy from another house might be have been involved to in this incident, because a girl saw had seen him with a pair of shoes very similar to mine. Nonetheless, it was difficult to prove his guilt, so the managers decided to give me a compensation for the sport shoes.

Sorry to hear that, though. that sucks :/ hope they didn't have sentimental value.