Jenny
Extremly stressed out I want to go to graduate school for Interpretation. I have to admit my English is not good enough to do so. Still, I was quite excited to have a lifetime ambitious goal in my 30s. But, now I am actually start doing someting about it, and working on it. Every single day and every step I take is very stressful to realize how small and little know about everything. I felt pretty happy learning English before I set this goal though. Do I have to back down and study English as a hobby? Or do I have to push myself through to it even if so. I really want to do something meaningful in my life. But everyday I am appalled by how vulnerable I am to stress. Even now I am in my bed from a bad cold because I am very stressed out from a writing class I am taking. I end up not being able to hand over the research paper that I have been stressed out from anyway. My teacher must have thought that I am just a slacker. Bummer. :(
2

(I am) Extremly stressed out

I want to go to graduate school for (i)nterpretation.
I have to admit my English is not good enough to do so.
Still, I was quite excited to have (an ambitious goal for) my 30s. (N)ow I am actually start doing someting about it, and working on it. Every single day and every step I take is very stressful(,) (I) realize how small and little (I) know about (the language). I felt pretty happy learning English before I set this goal though. Do I have to back down and study English as a hobby? Or do I have to push myself through (it, even if it's hard).

I really want to do something meaningful in my life. But everyday I am appalled by how vulnerable I am to stress. Even now I am in my bed from a bad cold because I am very stressed out from a writing class I am taking. I end(ed) up not being able to hand (in) the research paper that I have been stressed out from anyway. My teacher must have thought that I am just a slacker. Bummer. :(

Please don't be so hard on yourself. Your English is excellent so whatever you're doing is working. Keep it up! I wish you would spend less time worrying about doing well and go back to actually enjoying what you're learning, not just for the sake of a career opportunity. I believe there are very few things more meaningful in life than learning...and you'll still be learning English whether or not you're in this writing class, right? so you may as well get a degree out of it. Keep thinking of it as a hobby, not a career-advancement class. At least, until the class is over, take it one day at a time and don't let your mind wander off into the future too long :3 everyone gets stressed when they do!