Pablo
The Tales of Beedle the Bard I`ve just read "The tales of Beedle the Bard", this book was written by J.K. Rowling. It`s about 5 wizard children`s stories. I like 2 stories too much, the first is "The fountain of fair fortune", the second is "The Warlock`s hairy heart", the second is darker than the first, but the first is as good as the second. The fountain is about 3 women and one man who wishes to arrive to the fountain and work out their troubles. The 4 person deserve to get it, because the 3 witches are as worthy as the guy. Anyway, the 3 witches worked out their troubles on the way and the guy was who took a shower in the fountain. By the way, the fountain wasn`t magical. The mind is as powerful as magic. The second tale is about a young, handsome wizard who don`t want to fell in love, because he thinks the love isn`t nearly as the freedom. Then he decided take out his heart of his body. Over time the people began to talk about him and they joke about him , what they didn`t know, it was he didn`t feel anything for anyone. He thought "If I geta girlfriend, they will shut up", besides "If I get a girlfriend who be the bigger beauty of the kingdom, they will be jealous". Finally he met a girl like he wanted. The girl found out about his heart, she asked him that he put his heart inside again, when he did it , the heart already was bad and it made him to kill to the girl. He thought "If I leave my heart inside, it would dominate me", and that was the reason to get it out before, then He decided to kill himself. Both tales are as great as the others, but these are my favorites.