Esmira
problem solution essay PROBLEM SOLUTION ESSAY Nowadays smoking has become a grave problem all over the world.Smoking is quite common globally at offices,homes,shops,restaurants and even schools.To solve this issue some governments have banned smoking in all public places.I think that this solution is not very salutary and in this essay I will try to give another solution and to support it with examples. To begin with,smoking is very hazardous for health.Today more and more people are suffering from consequences of this bad habit.They are subjecting different diseaeses such as canser.People who have a smoke have diverse problems,The length of their life is decreasing,appetite is minimizing,it also damage respiratory system,teeth and others.To forbid smoking in general places can be useless,because in this case smokers indulge in places which are out of sight and nobody can see them.Governments must prohibit the sale of cigarette everywhere and there should be penalties for selling of tobacco products.Smoking put the human’s life under the threat.Dealing with this issue all of the governments are to stop and prevent the smoking all sides of countries. However,the taboo of the smoking in public places can be advantageus in some cases.For instance,if governments put cameras each side of places, then smokers can be seen easily and they can be punished.In this moment,they do not do it next time and this can preclude the increase of smoking somehow. To sum up,personally I believe that,to tackle this problem governments should ban the sales and disseminating of smokings rather than to forbid it in public places,because smoking is very harmful for people and to gain money no one should use the addiction and perceptibility of some people to smoking products.