My daughter My true love is my beautiful daughter. When you are mother your world change completely. Sometimes I feel desesperate because My daughter goes me crazy but I have to understand that she is only a baby girl discovering the world. When she look and smile at me I realize she is the best that happend to me dispate to bad and good things. I wil always protect her and love her with my soul and heart .

My daughter

My true love is my beautiful daughter. When you are mother your world change completely. Sometimes I feel desesperate because My daughter goes me crazy but I have to understand that she is only a baby girl discovering the world. When she look(s) and smile(s) at me I realize she is the best that happend to me despite to bad and good things. I wil always protect her and love her with my soul and heart .

God bless you and your lovely daughter.

Hope you the best and purest. :)

My daughter

My true love is my beautiful daughter. When you are (a) mother your world change(s) completely. Sometimes I feel desperate because my daughter (makes me) go crazy, but I have to understand that she is only a baby girl, (that is) discovering the world. When she look(s) and smile(s) at me I realize she is the best (thing) that happend to me despite (any bad things that comes with it) I wil always protect her and love her with my (whole) soul and heart .

That's great! Love her and give her all of your attention you will be her right and perefect example never say "no" to her unless you cannot do it! do you best and enjoy life with her! Keep that warm love in your heart and that flame in her heart as well. :)