Alex_Jun
Introduction To Myself Hello, my name is Xiao Jun, a native Chinese speaker, and you can call me Alex. I am just a junior student in an university located in Guangzhou China,majoring in EE and doing a lot of research about artificial intelligence now. This is my first time to use italki, I want to improve my English skill and make some new friends. By the way, I have multiple interests,such as economy, sociology, psychology and philosophy. If you are also interested in them, I sure we can be a language partner.
1

Introducing tion To  Myself

Hello, my name is Xiao Jun, a native Chinese speaker, and you can call me Alex. I am just a junior student in an university located in Guangzhou China,majoring in EE and doing a lot of research about artificial intelligence now. This is my first time to using e italki. I want to improve my English skills and make some new friends. By the way, I have multiple interests, such as economy, sociology, psychology and philosophy. If you are also interested in these subjects m, I'm sure we can be a language partners.

1

My Introduction

Hello, my name is Xiao Jun, a native Chinese speaker, and you can call me Alex. I am just a junior student in an university located in Guangzhou China,majoring in EE and doing a lot of research about artificial intelligence now. This is my first time to use italki, I want to improve my English skill and make some new friends. By the way, I have multiple interests,such as economics, sociology, psychology and philosophy. If you are also interested in them, I sure we can be a language partner.

I wasn't sure if you were interested in talking about the economy or economics in general. But that was a perfect introduction. And welcome to italki!