Kelz
Let's love when we still can Dear Friends, This morning, I read some information on internet, I took a look at pics of the earthquake in Nepal. It’s hard to explain my feeling at that time as what I am feeling right now. It’s beyond terrible. I looked pic by pic and my heart was touched when I saw a pics of 3000 earthquake victims were burn together while their relatives were there. I did cry and I still keep this feeling until now. Now, when people talk about the Nepalese, they use “the Nepalese residents” and “the earthquake victims”. How hurt it is! I have only one friend who come from Nepal and he is fine. I am glad because of that. Nepal is a beautiful country with famous Himalaya Mountain and it attract people who are interested in climbing. Nepal is a developing country, the Nepalese is friendly, hardworking, and they are doing their best to improve their country and young people are trying their best to learn English as well as study in their fields. But now, all they are caring about is “earthquake”. Sometimes I think people are trying to reach what they want to have, they don’t care about people who are beside them, they don’t respect people and things that they are having. Life is not simple and life is always unstable, no one can know what will happen in the future. Sometimes we need to balance things, so whatever will happen, we will not regret so much, of course we will regret but it will not be so much …let’s care when we still can, let’s love when we still have someone to and let’s have a meaning life when we still can try … Best wishes!
Amanda, I didn't blame you any thing, and i never said you were stupid in Vietnamese. How could i say something like that to you as you were helping me with English at that time. If you were stupid in Vietnam, then who I were in English, dear??? Unblock my skype, then talk to me, close this matter, and then you can block me again. I am not a nice girl, you can see that, and i dont need to improve to you that i am a nice girl, right??? Because i know people only listen what they wanna listen, whatever i said to you, would not change your mind after all. But if you cannot let this matter go, then talk to me, and let it go. ^-^
Kelly, can you blame me for being nice after you said I'm stupid in Vietnamese during skype call. You clearly saw how tender I was until you took advantage of it.
Dear Tom, Thanks for your comment. I was telling the truth because Amanda did help me when she was still my partner (I wanted to use my friend, but I know Amanda doesn't think like that so I went with partner). She let me know how to pronoun "idea" instead of "ideaR", she was one of first partners who helped me at the beginning and she didn't do any thing wrong to me at all. I don't know what made she think I didn't respect her, because I did, I do. I not only respect her, but also be grateful for what she did to me. I know she fought with my best friend and the reason they fought was just because they had 2 different ideas about one definition, I think that's just misunderstanding between them and between her and me. She is good for helping people out like me. That's all I think about her. I didn't wanna explain all things to her for taking her back to help me English, because without her I can still learn English as I have been learning it for many months and it's going well, actually. I just hope her to know that there are many bad Vietnamese people out there who hurt her and will hurt her, and I wanna help her to improve her Vietnamese, so in the future she will not bear with these people when they tell her off. I am giving her my hand, take it or not, that's her choice. I said all I wanted to say.Have a nice day.
Kelly, I really admire you!!! I not only read this entry, but also your "letter" to Amanda. I can see that you have a very tender heart, and very apologetic. Your spirit reminds me of some good Christians. God bless you!!!
Amanda, you were one of partners whom I did and do respect although we didn't have much good time as I hoped. You fought with my best real friend, you took her picture and showed it in your page. I didn't agree with you in that point, but you blocked her, so I helped her to send you her message to let you know what she thought. It didn't mean that I didn't respect you. Yes, sometimes, people fight or conflict with someone, it's not big deal at all. I fight with people whom I love every single day, but fighting and respecting are 2 different things. Just look back, you and I didn't really fight at all, you fought with my best friend, you blocked her and then you blocked me. I were not angry as my friend was, because I though maybe you didn't want to keep the relationship, so that's your choice, I respected you, so I respected your choice: if you could help me, that would be great, but if you didn't wanna help, it would be okay too because there are many people out there who can fight with me but also can forgive and keep helping me. Amanda, one of your friend also let me know about some bad Vietnamese people hurt you so much in the past and you are keeping hard feeling. I am so sorry about that. If you still have something you wanna talk or if you can let me be your partner again, let me know, it's not because I need your help in English, I can learn it by myself. I didn't block your page or your skype as you did these things to me. And the main reason I respect you because I know people who have high emotion are good people. Anyways, sorry for putting you in that situation.