Im soo yoon
Travel experience When I woke up ,I rushed to the toilet brush my teeth and got ready to go to airport .I was going to Japan.When the plane start to fly I can literally feel the bird is next to me,and the trip start. When I arrived there is two big dogs and it is as big as an elephant .And I literally jumped out of my skin.And then the first night I went to hot spring with my friends I hotel.First ,I don't know we need to be naked.And then my friends ask me to take of your cloths and they I said why .And she explained to me so I take of my cloths.And wake in to the hot spring.It is weird but I really enjoy the hot spring.And the rest of the days we went out to shopping.And then the fifth day I went back to HK.

Travel experience

When I woke upawakened, I rushed to the toiletbathroom(restroom), brushed my teeth, and got ready to go to airport. I was going to Japan. When As the plane start to fly took off, I can could literally feel sense the birds is next to me, and the trip started.
When I arrived, there is I saw two big dogs and it is as big as an elephants, and I literally jumped out of my skin. And then The first night  Later, I went to some hot springs (we call it a spa in the US unless it is a natural hot spring) with my friends I at a hotel.  First , I don't didn't know we needed to be naked remove our clothes, And then so when my friends asked me to take of your my clothes, and they I said asked why. And she One of my friends explained it to me, so I take took off my cloths and waded in to the hot springs. It is was weird at first, but I really enjoyed the hot spring. And For the rest of the days trip, we went out to shopping shopped. And then the fifth After 5 days, (or After my 5-day trip,) I went back to HK.

This was a great short paragraph! :) Keep up the writing! -Stephanie