husebuke
This is my introduction Throughout decades, natural resources have been a critical driving force behind global economic development. Among the countries, Turkey, which holds 72 % of the world’s reserves for boron mineral through its 53 various minerals, has a comparative advantage in boron mineral products. Boron minerals have both industrial and strategic importance. Boron minerals are the natural compounds which contain different amounts of boron oxide in their structures and it is known that there are minerals containing boron more than 230 in nature. Boron minerals are widely used in many areas of the industry such as nuclear engineering, high-quality steels, in the production of heat resistant polymers, cosmetics, leather, ceramics, rubber, paint, textile, agriculture, and catalysts. Boron minerals can be used as a CO2 capture technology to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, and also boron minerals are more likely to be good potential candidates for store CO2.
1

This is my introduction

Throughout the decades, having natural resources have has been a critical driving force behind for global economic development. Among the various countries, Turkey, which holds has been very fortunate to possess 53 other kinds of essential minerals and 72% of the world’s boron reserves for boron mineral through its 53 various minerals, has a comparative advantage in boron mineral products. Boron minerals have both is of great industrial and strategic importance. Boron minerals are the natural compounds which contain different amounts of boron oxide in their structures and it is known that there are minerals containing boron more than 230 in nature. Don't quite understand what you are trying to say exactly.  So I am guessing.  Boron occurs mainly in nature as a compound in the form of boron oxide, although they exist in more than 230 various forms.

Boron minerals are is used widely used in many industrial areas,  of the industry such as nuclear engineering, manufacturing of high-quality steelsceramics, textiles; in the production of heat resistant polymers, cosmetics; processing of leather, ceramics, rubber, paint; textile, in agriculture, and used as catalysts. Boron minerals can also be used in as a CO2 [Don't use chemical symbols in writing meant for general writing] carbon dioxide capture technology to reduce carbon dioxide emissions., and also boron minerals are more likely to be good potential candidates for store CO2Not only this, they can also be used as potential storage for the gas.