husebuke
This is my introduction2 Since the late 1963s a number of studies have been published on a broad range of dissolution of boron minerals in various solutions. Table 1 presents an overview of some literatures that investigated the dissolution of ulexite using the various solutions. These studies have shown that the kinetic model of dissolution reaction depends not only solution types but also experimental conditions. Currently, there are no sufficient studies that investigate the leaching kinetics of ulexite under different pressure conditions. Dissolution of ulexite in CO2 saturated water was investigated by the Huseyin. They have determined that the maximum temperature was 303 K and also the all experiments were carried out under the atmospheric condition.

This is my introduction2

Since in the late 1963,s a number of studies had been published on a broad range of boron dissolution of boron minerals in various solutions. Table 1 presents shows an overview of the research into  some literatures that investigated the ulexite dissolution of ulexite using the various solutions. These studies have shown that the kinetic model of dissolution reaction depends not only on the solution types but also experimental the surrounding conditions.

Currently, there are no sufficient studies that investigate in the kinetics of leaching kinetics of ulexite under different pressures conditions. Ulexite dissolution of ulexite in CO2 saturated carbonated solution  water was investigated by the Huseyin. They have It had been determined that the maximum temperature was at 303K.  K and also the All others experiments were carried out under the normal atmospheric conditions.

I guess you wanted me to correct your paper.  Remember, I am not a chemical specialist and can be wrong in my interpretation.  I can only correct what I think is good English.