Yuuuki
my first time note book :) Hello, everyone, I'm Yuuuki, Nice to meet u. I just started italki, so I don't know how to use it at all lol The reason of why I started this, because I want to fix my horrible terrible grammer>< and I want to correct my assignment. Please help me... (if there has some grammer error, please fix it. thank you.)
1

my first time note book :)

Hello, everyone, I'm Yuuuki, <em>(three 'u's? really? :) )</em> Nice to meet u. I just started here in italki, so I don't know how to use it at all lol
The reason of why I started this, is because I want to fix my horrible terrible grammar><
and I want to correct my assignments. Please help me...

(if there this entry has some grammar errors, please fix them it. thank you.)

1

My first time note book entry :)

Hello everyone, I'm Yuuuki, Nice to meet u. I just started italki, so I don't know how to use it at all lol
The reason of why I started this is because I want to fix my horrible and terrible grammar><

(If there has are any some grammar errors, please fix them. Thank you.)

Good introduction. :)

(1) My First time Notebook Entry :)

Hello everyone, I'm Yuuuki. Nice to meet you. I just started using italki, so I don't know how to use it at all. The reason of why I started this is because I want to fix my horrible, terrible grammar, 
and I want to correct my assignments ><. Please help me...

(If there has some are any grammar errors, please fix it them. Thank you.)

(2) My First time Notebook

Hello everyone, my name is Yuuuki. It is nice to meet you. I just started using italki, so I don't know how to use it at all lol. The reason of why I started this using italki is because I want to fix my horrible and terrible grammarand I want to correct my assignments. Please help me...

(If there has some are any grammar errors, please fix it them. Thank you.)

I did two different corrections because there are many correct ways to write! Good job! ( u, lol, :), ><, etc. are never used in formal written English. They are okay for informal occasions like now.) Good luck!

My First Notebook Entry :)

Hello, everyone. I'm Yuuuki, Nice to meet u. I just started using italki, so I don't know how to use it at all lol
The reason why I started this is because I want to fix my horrible(or terrible. Use one or the other) grammer><
and I want to correct my assignment. Please help me...

(if there are any grammer error, please fix it. thank you.)

Nice intro! Welcome to italki :D

All the best, 頑張ってね!!