Ameer
Cover letter for the ICRC Hello my friend! Everything about humanitarian work prompted me to love to join the ICRC. The love that you share with vulnerable people, the smile that you make on their heart they feel that someone in this world care about them. The happiness that you feel in your heart when you see them smile, It’s a magical feeling. People don’t need a lot, sometimes one word you said can change their entire life. It could be a smile! Your posting for a Field Assistant inculcated requirements that closely match my background and expertise. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualification and background for your review. • Good analysis skills through the experience of my study as an architect and as a Volunteer in Red Crescent in Dayr Atiyah helping with Building the refugee camps. I have learned how to collect data about socio-economic, political, and cultural with the situation of the buildings that give a whole picture about the covered area. After that I analysis the data that help to produce the right work. • Good present skills by talks and visual presentation by computer By giving the people who we are, what we are going to do and explain the seven Fundamental Principles by a lovely way. • Good command of office suite (word processor, spread sheet, presentation software) and photo editing software gained as an amateur photographer. • I have the knowledge in management, leadership, communication and life through books and videos of the life coach Tony Robbins. I know I would live and breathe this role and be happy as a part of your team. I’m sure that we can share the knowledge, make great work and enjoying the journey together. I would love to hear from you and come for an interview any time. YOU! Yes YOU! The reader I'm writing this for you, give me a smile. I just like to see people smiling ^___^. Thanks for your time, I appreciate that. Have a nice day!