Olga
Story about Susan part 1. Once upon a time there was a lady named Susan. She was careless and well-known FOR seducing her colleagues at the hospital, where she worked as a nurse. But that wasn't the only REASON why her boss Mark planned to fire her. Susan always snooped around him in order to know how much the people in the hospital earned. Of course she suspected everyone around her earned more money than she did. Susan's purse was always empty. Also, Susan's curiosity was born out of her boredom. She didn't have family because she couldn't meet the right one. She was always in search, seeking a relationship also at work. But sometimes Susan felt that her colleagues were walled off from her. Although Mark was going to fire the intrusive nurse, he still counted her as an suitable employee. Probably because of the shortage with the staff. She was not INCAPABLE at all at work. Some of her molestations helped patients to recover. On the other HAND, some patients and STAFF complained. Once Mark had to postpone an important meeting because of that. Afterwards Susan repented in front of him in his office. That day she finally lost her job. Feeling guilty, the boss escaped from the hospital. He went straight to the strip mall to buy some stationary. That was it. Susan definitely decided to give up her career in health service in order to become a successful model. “I'm going to walk down a runway. And I won't be screwed up again” - she decided. Next day Susan put on one of her precious jewellery. She found her reflection in the mirror just adorable. She printed out her CV. But before the first job interview, the woman wanted to take some courage. That's why she stand by a pharmacist, who lived in a small condo in the most impoverished district of the city. “I need some of your herbal remedy, Peter. I assure you it will be our secret. I need to calm my nerves before the job interview. Of course I don't have a prescription.” - whispered Susan keeping a low profile. “You left me, Susan. There’s NO WAY I’m helping you now! ” - answered the pharmacist who turned out to be one of Susan's former boyfriends. “Was I supposed to put up with your debauchery, Peter? Came on, give me some medicine in the name of all good that we had between us. I just need to doze off a bit. My sleep CYCLE is out of whack. Forget about the legal crap” - Susan's words sounded serious.