Masy
I see italki sometimes is useless. I have been trying to communicate with people on italki, I have found few people who are very kind and serious although, people mostly are helpfulness. Sometimes, I feel that these discussions are just funny chatting NOT for exchange knowledge and the experiences. Being a learner in IBT program, I am very serious, but there is a lack of seriousness on italki. I considerably believe that any general discussion in English benefits my studying but NOT as I wish. That may be a misunderstanding, and there are some important benefits for me which I can't pick up. Generally, I hope my thoughts are just misunderstanding and there is an opportunity to get a benefit using italki.
2

Sometimes I see italki as useless

I have been trying to communicate with people on italki, I have found few people who are very kind and serious althought, most people are helpless. Sometimes, I feel that these discussions are just funny chatting and not for knowledge exchange and experience. Being a learner at IBT program, I am very serious, but there is lack of seriousness on italki. I considerably believe that any general discussion in English benefits my studying but not as I wish. That may be a misunderstanding and there are some important benefits for me which I can't pick up. Generally, I hope my thoughts are just a misunderstanding and there is an opportunity to get a benefit using italki.

1

I see italki is sometimes useless.

I have been trying to communicate with people on italki, and while I have found few people who are very kind and serious although, people mostly are helpfulness. , most people aren't helpful. Sometimes, I feel that these discussions are just funny chats and NOT for exchanging knowledge and the experiences. Being a learner in an IBT program, I am very serious, but there is a lack of seriousness on italki. I considerably believe that any general discussion in English benefits my studying but NOT as I wish. That may be a misunderstanding, and there are some important benefits for me which I can't pick up. Generally, I hope my thoughts are just misunderstanding and there is an opportunity to benefit from using italki.

I think if you are serious about learning English you will find some time andmoney to pay for lessons. Then you will have a decent conversation, and learning experience.

I have lots of great students who are very serious about learning English.

Basically you get what you pay for, and if you get it for free you can't guarnatee quality.

Ok, your thoughts may be correct but the main reason for being her is that to communicate with native speakers and exchange our languages or knowledge.
i think partially people want to improve her leanguage and search for friends.. and i think this is very usefull . but that my think..