Lagat
Description of my flat for the website. It is a small flat about 60 square metres. It was built in 2000 by a famous builder, therefore it is a ground floor modern apartment. It is located on a suburb on the north of the city. My flat has some big windows so it's really light and cosy. When you go into it, you find a small hall, two double bedrooms, one bathroom with shower massage and well-equipped kitchen. Also, my house has a large sitting-room, which it could be use as dining-room. Finally, it has wooden floors, heating for winter, air conditioning, a large HD TV with cable television and Wi-fi internet. If you arrive by car, you could park your car in my garage in the basement. It takes about eight minutes to get from my house to the city centre if you go from walk, where is the train station, and the main shopping streets and cafés, but if you don’t want for a walk, there is a bus-stop a few metres. If you have a pet, my flat will be ideal because is a ground floor and the pet will be able to go out alone. The flat has an alarm, although the neighbourhood is very quite and secure.

Description of my flat for the website.

It is a small flat about 60 square metres. It was built in 2000 by a famous builder, therefore it is a ground floor modern apartment. It is located in a suburb in the north of the city.

My flat has some big windows so it's really light and cosy. When you go into it, you find a small hall, two double bedrooms, one bathroom with shower massage and a well-equipped kitchen. Also, my house has a large sitting-room, which it could be used as a dining-room. Finally, it has wooden floors, heating for winter, air conditioning, a large HD TV with cable television and Wi-fi internet. If you arrive by car, you could park your car in my garage in the basement.

It takes about eight minutes to walk from my house to the city centre, if you go from walk, where you will find the train station, and the main shopping streets and cafés, but if you don’t want to walk, there is a bus-stop a few metres away.

If you have a pet, my flat will be ideal because it is on the ground floor and your pet will be able to go out alone. The flat has an alarm, although the neighbourhood is very quite and secure.

Well done, it sounds very nice.

Description of my flat for the website.

It is a small flat about 60 square metres. It was built in 2000 by a famous builder, therefore it is a ground floor modern apartment. It is located on a suburb on the north of the city.

My flat has some big windows so it's really light and cosy. When you go into it, you find a small hall, two double bedrooms, one bathroom with shower massage and well-equipped kitchen. Also, my house has a large sitting-room, which could be used  as dining-room. Finally, it has wooden floors, heating for winter, air conditioning, a large HD TV with cable television and Wi-fi internet. If you arrive by car, you could park your car in my garage in the basement.

It takes about eight minutes to get from my house to the city centre if you walk, from the train station, and the main shopping streets and cafés, but if you don’t want to  walk, there is a bus-stop a few metres away.

If you have a pet, my flat will be ideal because is a ground floor and the pet will be able to go out alone. The flat has an alarm, although the neighbourhood is very quite and secure.

A good piece of writing,well done!