Yuuuki
my english assignment...7 pages story ''the poisoned soup'' please fix it thank you. It is little bit scary i think. ''A Madness Dream in Obscurity'' He felts sense of incongruity in health and came to slowly. A floor of the sooty concrete enters the view when he opens eyes thinly. When he puts hands on the floor and sat up slowly here, surprisingly he was not one. People falls down to surround the round desk in the center of the room of a small square. A small electric bulb lights up this room thinly on a ceiling. There is not the all members awareness, and clothes having a long hem such as the strange white robe which was dirty slightly with it that four people including me are put on. As is expected, he will get up even if he slept soundly in usual times when someone touched his body. A brain seems to be out of order in these incomprehensible present conditions. The young man who lay in the neighbor raises a groan subtly. He seemed to come to somehow or other. "hey brother, do you hear me? Open your eyes if known. " ''I know, I know. Don't give such a loud voice. Eh? By the way, who are you ? and where am I? " "I am Gilbert. Gilbert Schmidt. I work as a traveler. Unfortunately, about this place, I have no idea too. I was already here when I noticed. " "What! you are not different with me! I'm Antonio. I work as a bagman. nice to meet you." Other two people who lost consciousness have begun to move slowly whether they noticed in Gilbert and Antonio's voice. The complexion of a long blond man becomes pale in a moment and is about to become the panic clearly as soon as when he understand the situation. The other person calms down, but cannot hide an expression of the perplexity perfectly. They seems nobody knowing about this place at all. Gilbert noticed that a little soup ball and two pieces of paper were put on the central round table of the room when he stood up. A dark red unscented liquid is filled to the brim with in the soup ball when Gilbert approaches, and the steam still wavers because it is warm. The sign such as the letter something or other is written in the paper which is very old, and discolors brown. The sign has been readable strangely when Gilbert pick it up. The second page is drawn the map of this place. The place where they are now is a room of a square drawn midmost, the study, a cookhouse, a manservant room, and a chapel are four rooms written know that I am connected each from the door in the wall of every direction.
1

My English Assignment...7 page story 'The Poisoned Soup''

please fix it thank you. It is little bit scary i think.

''A Madness Dream in Obscurity''
He a felt sense of incongruity in health and came slowly. A sooty concrete floor enters the view when he opens his eyes thinly. When he puts his hands on the floor and sat up slowly, there was surprisingly no one. People went down to surround the round desk in the center of the room of a small square. A small electric bulb lights up this room thinly on a ceiling. There not the all members are aware, and their clothes have a long hem such as the strange white robe which was slightly dirty that we put on. As is expected, he will get up even if he slept soundly as usual when someone touched his body. A brain seems to be out of order in these incomprehensible present conditions. The young man who lay in the neighbor raises a groan subtly. He seemed to come to somehow or other.
"hey brother, do you hear me? Open your eyes if you do. "
''I know, I know. Don't give such a loud voice. Eh? By the way, who are you ? and where am I? "
"I am Gilbert. Gilbert Schmidt. I work as a traveler. Unfortunately, about this place, I have no idea too. I was already here when I noticed. "
"What! you are not different than me! I'm Antonio. I work as a bagman. nice to meet you."
The other two people who lost consciousness have begun to move slowly when they noticed Gilbert and Antonio's voice. The complexion of the long blond man becomes pale in a moment and they are about to panic he understand the situation. The other person calms down, but cannot hide his perplexed complexion perfectly. It seems like nobody knows anything about this place at all. Gilbert noticed that a little soup bowl and two pieces of paper were put on the central round table of the room when he stood up. A dark red unscented liquid is filled to the brim within the soup boul when Gilbert approached, and the steam still wavers because it is warm. The sign such as the letter  is written in paper that is very old, and discolors brown. The sign has been readable strangely when Gilbert picked it up. The second page is the map of this place. The place where they are at now is a room of a square drawn in the center, the study, a cookhouse, a manservant room, and a chapel are the four rooms that are connected to each other from the door in the wall of every direction.

This was pretty well written. I enjoyed your story :D

my english assignment...7 pages story ''the poisoned soup''

''A Madness Dream in Obscurity''
He felt a sense of incongruity in health and came to slowly. A floor of the sooty concrete entered his view when he opened his eyes thinly. When he put his hands on the floor and sat up slowly here, surprisingly he was not alone. People fell down to surround the round desk in the center of the room of a small square. A small electric bulb lit up this room thinly on a ceiling. There is not the all members awareness, and clothes having a long hem such as the strange white robe which was dirty slightly with it that four people including me are put on. As is expected, he would get up even if he slept soundly in usual times when someone touched his body. His brain seems to be out of order in these incomprehensible present conditions. The young man who lay next to him let out a groan subtly. He seemed to come to somehow or other.
"hey brother, do you hear me? Open your eyes if you can."
''I know, I know. Don't talk in such a loud voice. Eh? By the way, who are you ? and where am I? "
"I am Gilbert. Gilbert Schmidt. I am a traveler. Unfortunately, about this place, I have no idea too. I was already here when I noticed. "
"What! you are not different compared to me! I'm Antonio. I work as a bagman. nice to meet you."
Two other people who lost consciousness begann to move slowly when they noticed Gilbert and Antonio's voices. The complexion of a long blond man became pale in a moment and he was about to panic as soon as when he understood the situation. The other person calmed down, but could not hide an expression of the perplexity perfectly. It seemed nobody knew about this place at all. Gilbert noticed that a little soup ball and two pieces of paper were put on the central round table of the room when he stood up. A dark red unscented liquid is filled to the brim within the soup ball when Gilbert approaches, and the steam still wavered because it was warm. The sign such as the letter something or other is written in the paper which is very old, and discolored brown. The sign was strangely readable when Gilbert pick it up. On the second page is drawn the map of this place. The place where they are now is a room of a square drawn in the middle. The study, a cookhouse, a manservant room, and a chapel are four rooms that are each connected with this room through doors on all four walls.