Kim Jeong Uk
Riding a bike along the river Followed by Summer, Spring is showing its last beauty. On a sunny day on a weekend, Jeehye and I went out to Han river. The river runs through Seoul from the west to the east. There are several river parks along the riversides in Seoul. We went to Yanghwa district. There is a bike rental shop there where you can rent bicycles at low rates. I used to ride a bicycle a lot back in university, but I haven't had the feeling of riding in the breeze in a long while. Today's ride reminded me of the old days.

Riding a bike along the river

Followed by With Summer approaching, Spring is showing its last beauty. On a sunny day on a the weekend, Jeehye and I went out to the Han river. The river runs through Seoul from the west to the east. There are several river parks along the riversides in Seoul. We went to the Yanghwa district. There is a bike rental shop there where you can rent bicycles at low rates. I used to ride a bicycle a lot back in university, but I haven't had the feeling of riding in the breeze in a long while. Today's ride reminded me of the old days.

but I haven't had the feeling of riding in the breeze in a long while:  This sounds very natural and eloquent!