Fernando
The testament (II part) A lawyer is hired to find this missionary and inform her of her inheritance. This person is attending to a heath center to recover from his alcohol adiction. He is a daring and adventorous person although his carácter made that he splits up and had a messy life. In a certain way he is hired for this job because his boss thinks that he can get a chance for recovering his life and forgetting his continuous slides. This person flight to Amazonia where after suffering an helicopter crash , sailing in dangerous Rivers corraled by alligators. He finally find the missionary who is living with the Ipikas tribe. She told him that she isn’t interested not only in the inheritance, but also in the develop world. Nate come back to USA, the contact with this woman and her way of living has changed his mind. He forgot his adictions, he start to attending to the church and try to recover the lost time with her sons. Meanwhile the rest of the billionarie’s sons are fighting to try annul the testament. They follow spending a lot of money in lawyers and courtsuit. Nate knows that he need to come back to the Pantanal to thank the missionary all his help and to try persuade her to accept the will. When Nate get the Ipikas tribe he Discovery that the missionary has death due to malaria although in a old box is found his last desires. All his Money will be used to help the Amazonia tribes and to Spreads the Christ Word. It is worth reading this book if you enjoy with nature and historical novels.

The testament (II part)

A lawyer is hired to find this missionary and inform her of her inheritance. This person is *attending to a heath center to recover from his alcohol adiction. He is a daring and adventorous person although his character portrays him as someone who slips into a messy life. In a certain way he is hired for this job because his boss thinks that he has a chance of recovering his life and forgetting his continuous slide.
This person catches a flight to Amazonia where after suffering an helicopter crash , sailing in/through dangerous rivers infested by alligators. He finally find the missionary who is living with the Ipikas tribe. She tells him that she isn't interested not only in neither the inheritance nor the developed world.
Nate comes back to USA, the contact with this woman and her way of living has changed his mind. He forgot his addictions, he start to attento the church and try to recover the time that he has lost with his sons.
Meanwhile the rest of the billionarie’s sons are fighting to try to annul the will. They end up spending a lot of money on lawyers and courtsuits.
Nate knows that he need to go back to the Pantanal to thank the missionary for all his help and to try to persuade her to accept the will. When Nate gets to the Ipikas tribe he discovers that the missionary has died of malaria although in a old box he finds his last desires.
All his Money will be used to help the Amazonia tribes and to Spreads the word of Christ Word.
It is worth reading this book if you enjoy with nature and historical novels.

*Attend school, church, class etc.  Attend to someone. Attend to a matter.

Well done.