Lea
my summary of the first aid training....pls kindly help to correct On Apr.26,2015 five IBMers participated in the First-aid training class organized by NGO Sonic. The Whole training started at 9:00am, Soon the multi-function hall was packed. Facilitator Mr Yan, President of Sonic, began to brief the activities of the training, then he pass the microphone to the Speaker, ** from Shanghai Red Cross Society. With the development of the society, it’s very important to popularize the knowledge of First-aid skills and treatment in emergency evacuation. What should we do when we find people lying unconscious on the ground. what information we need to report when dialing 120. Ms* shared a lot emergency cases and also had some interaction with the audience to deepen their impression of the knowledge, Our IBMer毛晓雯also asked a lot practical questions to Ms*, Then she introduce us the principle and various procedure to rescue a choking victim by using Heimlich maneuver. Last and most important section of the morning is CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Respiration)~3 main steps (Compressing, Airway and Breathing) are required to be implemented during the rescue, after learning the theoretical knowledge. Every volunteer need to practice the CPR under the instruction of MS*, One CPR contains 5 rounds CAB. Only 1 round is already very energy consuming. But our IBMers show great willingness to learn and have very good performance in the practice. In the afternoon section. Ms* summarized the Procedure of the CPR and then continuous to introduce how to bind up wound with triangular bandage or other material and how to move the patient according to their condition . All the volunteers practice various bandage wrapping methods and try their best to master the knowledge. In the end Ms* summarized the training with a story of her student, he told Ms * that if he could have learned the first aid training earlier, his friend might not dead. His friend dead for his incorrect moving method. If his friend lied in the place, and waiting for the ambulance. He might have chance to survive. Basic knowledge of first aid is something everyone should have. It could be used to preserve or save lives in any situation. This is something most people don't realize until after they are in a situation where they need it~ Many thanks to SONIC and RED CROSS SOCIETY who provide us such precious chance to learn the first aid knowledge, SONIC will continue hold relevant training in the future.

my summary of the first aid training....pls kindly help to correct

On Apr.26,2015 five IBMers participated in the first-aid training class organized by NGO Sonic.
The training started at 9:00am and soon the multi-function hall was packed. Facilitator Mr Yan, President of Sonic, began to brief the activities of the training, then he passed the microphone to the Speaker, ** from Shanghai Red Cross Society. With the development of the society, it’s very important to popularize the knowledge of First-aid skills and treatment in emergency evacuation. What should we do when we find people lying unconscious on the ground? what information do we need to report when dialing 120? Ms* shared a lot of emergency cases and also had some interaction with the audience to deepen their impression of the knowledge, Our IBMer毛晓雯also asked a lot of practical questions to Ms*, Then she introduced us to the principles and various procedures to rescue a choking victim by using Heimlich maneuver. The last and most important section of the morning is CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Respiration)~3 main steps (Compressing, Airway and Breathing) are required to be implemented during the rescue, after learning the theoretical knowledge. Every volunteer needed to practice the CPR under the instruction of MS*. One CPR contains 5 rounds CAB, and 1 round is already very energy consuming. But our IBMers show great willingness to learn and have very good performance in the practice.
In the afternoon section. Ms* summarized the procedures of the CPR and then continued to introduce how to bind up wounds with triangular bandage or other material and how to move the patient according to their condition . All the volunteers practiced various bandage wrapping methods and try their best to master the knowledge. In the end Ms* summarized the training with a story of her student, he told Ms * that if he could have learned the first aid training earlier, his friend might not have died. His friend died because of his incorrect moving method. If his friend lied in the place, and waited for the ambulance. He might have had a chance to survive.
Basic knowledge of first aid is something everyone should have. It could be used to preserve or save lives in any situation. This is something most people don't realize until after they are in a situation where they need it~
Many thanks to SONIC and RED CROSS SOCIETY who provide us such precious chance to learn the first aid knowledge, SONIC will continue to hold relevant training in the future.

Great job! I only made a few corrections.