果果Apple
Black Monday& Sunny Day Do you like Monday? I don't like it. Luckily it is over now. Although it is a very hectic day, I get some surprise. My sweetie girl write a good composition and she is awarded a first prize of a writing composition in our low grade group. LOL. It seems that I have a nice day cause of my students. Sometimes I wonder that one day they must surpass me. In our traditional concepts, if our teachers were surpassed by their students that would be very humiliating. However, I feel proud of it when it come true one day. Ps: welcome to my my class for learning Chinese.o(∩_∩)o
1

Black Monday& Sunny Day

Do you like Monday? I don't like it. Luckily it is over now. Although it is a very hectic day, I got some a surprise. My sweetie girl write a good composition and she is awarded a first prize of for a writing composition in our low grade group. LOL. It seems that I have a nice day because of my students. Sometimes I wonder that one day they must surpass me. In our traditional concepts, if our teachers were surpassed by their students that would be very humiliating. However, I would feel proud of it when it comes true one day. Ps: welcome to my my class for learning Chinese.o(∩_∩)o