Neus
Mi first post Well, i'm here and i have to start with something. I think that my firsts words will be about why i'm here. Last week I went to a congress about Wordpress and some interesting people speak english only. I thought that wasn't a problem but in a moment all my world fell apart. I understood everything but i was unable to say anything. I was terrified, and then I realized that I have a problem. Well, let's see if I learn something with italki. See you soon!
1

Mi  My first post

Well, i'm  I'm here and i have to start with something.
I think that my firsts words will be about why I'm i'm here.
Last week I went to a congress about Wordpress and some interesting people  only spoke in English. speak english only. I thought that wasn't a problem but in a moment all my world fell apart.
I understood everything but i was unable to say anything. I was terrified, and then I realized that I have a problem.
Well, let's see if I learn something with italki.

See you soon!

'I' is always a capital letter in English and countries, languages also always start with capital letter. Ireland, Irish, Wales, Welsh etc.

Mi  My first post

See you soon!