Daniel
Vegeterian Diet Advantage and disadvantage of a vegetarian diet. Every year, a lot of people decide not to eat meat and fish. The arguments are different, like for example a best quality of life, to reduce overweight and respect the animals. In UK and US this is a fashion, but in the Mediterranean countries is strange. First advantage of be a vegetarian person is: you reduce blood pressure and you have the cholesterol low. The doctors say that we should eat every day a piece of fruit, for instance (melon, orange, etc). The young people don´t eat fruit and they will have problem with the health and their body. Second advantage of be a vegetarian person: you save money when you l go to the supermarket. The meat and the seafood are expensive, but the vegetables and fruits are cheap always. Furthermore the fruit is good when the season end. However there are many disadvantages, how: The vegetarian people need vitamin B12. This vitamin is only in the meat and others products. So, they will pills of B12, because the vitamin B12 is necessary for our life. Last disadvantage is: In Spain there aren´t many restaurants vegetarian so, It is difficult you find a special restaurant. To sum up: To be a person vegetarian, it has advantages and disadvantages. It is important a good balance between be or not be vegetarian.
1

Vegeterian Diet

Advantage Advantages and disadvantage disadvantages of a vegetarian diet.

Every year, a lot of people decide not to eat meat and fish. The arguments are different, like for example, a best quality of life, to reduce overweight weight and respect the animals. In the UK and US this is a fashion, but in the Mediterranean countries it is strange.

First advantage of be to being a vegetarian person is: you reduce blood pressure and you have the low cholesterol low.

The doctors say that we should eat a piece of fruit every day a piece of fruit, for instance (melon, orange, etc). The young people don´t eat fruit and they will have problem problems with the health and their body.

Second advantage of be of being a vegetarian person: you save money when you l go to the supermarket. The meat and the seafood are expensive, but the vegetables and fruits are cheap always. Furthermore the fruit is good when the season end.
However there are many disadvantages, how:

The vegetarian people need vitamin B12. This vitamin is only in the meat and others other products. So, they will need  B12 pills, pills of B12, because the vitamin B12 is necessary for our life.
Last disadvantage is: In Spain there aren´t many vegetarian restaurants vegetarian so it is difficult for you to find a special restaurant.

To sum up: To be a person vegetarian, vegetarian, it has advantages and disadvantages. It is important to have a good balance between be being or not be being vegetarian.