Barcelona I live in Barcelona. It's a beautiful city and it has a warm and balmy wheater. I love wander along his streets, because there are a lot of modernist buildings adorned with nice figures. The most famous buildings are in a street called "Paseo de Gracia". In only a few meters you can see several exemples of the most impotant architects; "La Pedrera" and "Casa Batlló" of Gaudí, "Casa LLeó Morera" of Domènech i Montaner or "Casa Amatller" of Puig i Cadafalch. Those amazing buildings were built in the early twenty century and today continue to amaze visitors from all over the world. I think i'm very lucky for live in this city because I can enjoy with this artistic works every single day.
1

Barcelona

I live in Barcelona. It's a beautiful city and it has  warm and lovely weather. I love to wander through its  streets, because there are a lot of modernist buildings adorned with nice figures. The most famous buildings are in a street called "Paseo de Gracia". In only a few meters you can see several exemples of the most important architects; "La Pedrera" and "Casa Batlló" of Gaudí, "Casa LLeó Morera" of Domènech i Montaner or "Casa Amatller" of Puig i Cadafalch. Those amazing buildings were built in the early twenty century and today continue to amaze visitors from all over the world. I think I'm very lucky to  live in this city because I can enjoy these artistic works every single day.

Yes I agree.Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in the whole world.You are very lucky to live there!

1

Barcelona

I live in Barcelona. It's a beautiful city and it has a warm and balmy weather wheater. I love to wander along its  his streets, because there are a lot of modernist buildings adorned with nice figures. The most famous buildings are in a street called "Paseo de Gracia". In only a few meters you can see several examples exemples of the most impotant architects; "La Pedrera" and "Casa Batlló" of Gaudí, "Casa LLeó Morera" of Domènech i Montaner or "Casa Amatller" of Puig i Cadafalch. Those amazing buildings were built in the early twentieth  twenty century and today continue to amaze visitors from all over the world. I think i'm very lucky for live in this city because I can enjoy these with this artistic works every single day.

<em>The possesive pronouns his/hers/its.   Its is always used when referring to things pertaining to inanimate objects </em>