Juan
Once again Unfortunately, we are getting used to watch terrible news on the TV. The most recent is the earthquake which devastated Nepal three days ago. A 7.8 earthquake in Richter scale caused a deep devastation there. More than 3.800 people got killed by this natural event and the count is still increasing. There are thousands of missing people who haven't been able to communicate with their families. The earthquake has collapsed the country completely. There are huge issues on communications and most infrastructures have been highly damaged. Moreover, some earthquake's replications have been felt lately and survivors seeking is really complicated. Some countries have sent emergency supplies to Nepal and a lot of volunteers are helping to rescue people or creating basic infrastructure services. However, could this disaster be prevented? A good earthquake detection system and education programs would have helped to save thousand of lives as Japan has been demonstrating every time they are affected by a tsunami.

Once again

Unfortunately, we are getting used to watching terrible news on the TV. The most recent is the earthquake which devastated Nepal three days ago. A 7.8 earthquake in on the Richter scale caused a deep huge (<em>or</em> massive) devastation there. More than 3.800 people got were killed by this natural event and the count is still increasing. There are thousands of missing people who haven't been able to communicate with their families.

The earthquake has collapsed the country completely. There are huge issues on with communications and most infrastructures have of the infrasructure has been highly damaged. Moreover, some of the earthquake's replications aftershocks have been felt lately and survivors seeking (<em>or</em> searching for) survivors is really complicated.

Some countries have sent emergency supplies to Nepal and a lot of volunteers are helping to rescue people or creating basic infrastructure services. However, could this disaster be have been prevented? A good earthquake detection system and education programs would have helped to save thousands of lives as Japan has been demonstrating every time they are affected by a tsunami.

Well done Juan. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

Once again

Unfortunately, we are getting used to watching terrible news on the TV. The most recent is the earthquake which devastated Nepal three days ago. A 7.8 earthquake in on the Richter scale devastated the are. More than 3.800 people got killed by this natural event and the count is still rising. There are thousands of missing people who haven't been able to communicate with their families.

The earthquake has collapsed the country completely. There are huge issues on communications and most infrastructures have been highly damaged. Moreover, some earthquake's replications have been felt lately and searching for survivors is really complicated.

Some countries have sent emergency supplies to Nepal and a lot of volunteers are helping to rescue people or creating basic infrastructure services. However, could this disaster have been prevented? A good earthquake detection system and education programs would have helped to save thousands of lives as Japan has been demonstrating every time they are affected by a tsunami.