Azaroa
Help to Katmandu I dancing Bollywood with a native Nepal, she ia my teacher dancer. She is very worried, because her family are there. They are in the Street, because their house was destroyed in the earthquake. Yesterday my teacher said we be able to a charity event for Nepal people. We will can dance Bollywood in a theater, and the people will buy tickets to entre. I hope this event will make.
2

Help to Kathmandu

I am Bollywood dancing with a native Nepalese, who is my dancing teacher. She is very worried because her family are there. They are on the streets because their house was destroyed in the earthquake.
Yesterday my teacher said we would be able to have a charity event for the Nepalese people. We will dance Bollywood in a theater, and people can buy tickets to enter.
I hope this event will be successful.

1

Help to for Kathmandu

I go Bollywood dancing with a native Nepalese lady, she is my dancer teacher. She is very worried because her family are there. They are on the street, because their house was destroyed in the earthquake.
Yesterday my teacher said we will be able to hold a charity event for the Nepalese people. We will can dance Bollywood in a theater, and the people will buy tickets to enter.
I hope this event will make a difference.

I hope your event will help the help the people of Nepal!

thank very much :)