龙美花
Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University debut in the new teaching point’s Open Day April 22-23, the Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University participate in this year's new teaching point’s Open Day -- held in Worcester town famous high school-- Worcester Gymnasium. Worcester Gymnasium’s students and staff ,parents and students in the graduating class at primary school , more than 800 people attended the open day activities. Chinese courses as the new constituent part in this Open Day, many parents and students pay their attention to it.8th grade students of Chinese class introduce Chinese to parents and students, and display their learned Chinese sentences. Under this atmosphere, more and more students expressed interested in learning Chinese. Worcester Gymnasium is a new Chinese teaching point of Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University this year. Worcester Gymnasium is the first school of the Worcester area offer Chinese courses. As Confucius Institute Professor Wang Peiwei, who is responsible for teaching 8th grade 196 Chinese students. The school also plans to continue to offer Chinese courses in other grades. Professor Wang is also active to promote Chinese language and culture in the town for adult classes. Worcester Gymnasium by the merger of four high schools in Worcester area. At the annual Open Day, the school displayed various disciplines, societies, sports in the auditorium. Let parents and students get a more direct understanding of the school. Open day for two days, through such a platform to show, more and more people learn about Chinese. Through the influence of Chinese learning in Worcester area ,It will let more south africans to contact Chinese, learn Chinese.

Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University debuts in the New Teaching Point’s Open Day

April 22-23, the Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University participated in this year's new teaching point’s Open Day -- held in Worcester town's famous high school-- Worcester Gymnasium. Worcester Gymnasium’s students and staff, parents and students in the graduating class at the primary school attended the open day activities.
Chinese courses was the new constituent part in this Open Day, many parents and students paid attention to it. 8th grade students of the Chinese class introduced Chinese to parents and students, and displayed the Chinese sentences they learned. Under this atmosphere, more and more students expressed interested in learning Chinese.
Worcester Gymnasium is a new Chinese teaching point of Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University this year. Worcester Gymnasium is the first school of the Worcester area to offer Chinese courses. Confucius Institute Professor Wang Peiwei is responsible for teaching 196 8th grade Chinese students. The school also plans to continue to offer Chinese courses in other grades. Professor Wang is also active to promote Chinese language and culture in the town for adult classes.
Worcester Gymnasium by the merger of four high schools in Worcester area. At the annual Open Day, the school displayed various disciplines, societies, sports in the auditorium. It let parents and students get a more direct understanding of the school.
Open day was for two days, through such a platform to show more and more people learn about Chinese. Through the influence of Chinese learning in Worcester area, it will let more South Africans be in contact with Chinese and learn Chinese.

This was well written! Nice job :D

Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University debut in the new teaching point’s Open Day

April 22-23, the Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University participates in this year's new teaching point’s Open Day -- held in Worcester town's famous high school -- Worcester Gymnasium. Worcester Gymnasium’s students and staff, parents, and students in the graduating class at primary school, more than 800 people, attended the open day activities.
Chinese courses are the new constituent part in this Open Day, many parents and students pay their attention to it. 8th grade students of the Chinese class introduce Chinese to the parents and students, and display their learned Chinese sentences. Under this atmosphere, more and more students expressed interested in learning Chinese.
Worcester Gymnasium is a new Chinese teaching point of Confucius Institute at Stellenbosch University this year. Worcester Gymnasium is the first school in the Worcester area to offer Chinese courses. As Confucius Institute Professor Wang Peiwei is responsible for teaching the 196 8th grade Chinese students. The school also plans to continue to offer Chinese courses in other grades. Professor Wang is also active to promote Chinese language and culture in the town for adult classes.
Worcester Gymnasium was formed by the merger of four high schools in the Worcester area. At the annual Open Day, the school displayed various disciplines, societies, and sports in the auditorium, allowing parents and students to get a more direct understanding of the school.
The Open days were over two days, permitting such a platform to show more and more people about Chinese. Through the influence of Chinese learning in the Worcester area will allow more South Africans to contact Chinese, and learn Chinese.