Jennifer 💁‍♀️
Kungfu tea China's tea culture can be dated back to about 3000 years ago. It had gone up and down in the history since it was very popular in some dynasties ,and of course it was not that popular or unpopular in another dynasties. Nowadays,more and more people in south China enjoy drinking tea. One of the reasons that drinking tea becomes popular again is it can make people be refreshed and improve their eyesight and digestion. Many tea lovers make friends through drinking tea,which is called friends of tea. Recently,I started to enjoy drinking Kungfu tea. I met some people who loved it as well. So we often got together to drink Kungfu tea when we all had time. Kungfu tea,which doesn't like green tea or black tea,is not a definite tea. Kungfu tea is named from its brewing processes. There are at least five steps needed to be finished if you want to brew a real sense of Kungfu tea. And also,you need to use a set of tea set to brew Kungfu tea. It's a little difficult for me translate the steps of brewing Kungfu tea and the names of tea set into English as I'm just a beginner,but I am working on it.

Kungfu Tea

China's tea culture can be dated back to about 3000 years ago. It had gone up and down in the history since it was very popular in some dynasties,and of course it was not that popular or unpopular in other dynasties. Nowadays,more and more people in south China enjoy drinking tea. One of the reasons that drinking tea becomes popular again is it can make people feel refreshed and improve their eyesight and digestion. Many tea lovers make friends through drinking tea,which is called friends of tea.
Recently,I started to enjoy drinking Kungfu tea. I met some people who loved it as well. So we often get together to drink Kungfu tea when we all have time. Kungfu tea,which isn't like green tea or black tea,is not a definite tea. Kungfu tea is named from its brewing processes. There are at least five steps needed to be finished if you want to brew a real sense of Kungfu tea. And also,you need to use a tea set to brew Kungfu tea. It's a little difficult for me translate the steps of brewing Kungfu tea and the names of tea set into English as I'm just a beginner,but I am working on it.

Kungfu tea tastes a little bitter, but I like it. Great job writing the article by the way :D