Irene
Can Reality Shows Teach People Something? My Opinon Essay. Nowadays reality shows are becoming more and more popular. There are a lot of activities but so many men and women prefer to watch reality shows every day. Some people think it is just a waste of time. I am sure, reality shows can influence people in a good way. Firstly, they motivate people. For example, there are a lot of reality shows about dieting. After watching them people start to believe that they can follow a diet too, they see that it is not very hard to do. Secondly, reality shows teach people a lot of good things. For instance, they show people how to dress, do sport etc. Thirdly, people who watch reality shows have something to talk about. They discuss series of the shows, their characters. On the other hand, some people claim, it influences young people negatively. They say, people in reality shows usually smoke, speak rudely or even fight. It is not a good example for youngsters. It makes sense, but, in my opinion, people should just choose carefully a show to watch. There are a lot of reality shows where people behave much better. Despite other people`s opinion I am still convinced reality shows have a place to be. They motivate, teach people, and connect them with each other.